This 3-color set of Rustic Wool Threads is the perfect palette for embroidering on the 100% European linen tea towel. The hand-printed bee design is easy to trace or fill in with simple stitches of your choice - there's no wrong way to do it!
Stitch a beautiful gift for someone, or give a gift set to a maker that they will love - we even include a blank greeting card made by Small Victories Studios in Northampton, MA (and best of all, the card can be planted to produce a cheerful indoor or outdoor mini-garden)!
- 1 linen tea towel, made by Helen Round Designs
- 3 spools of Rustic Wool Threads in colorways 211, 801 and 954.
- 1 4" embroidery hoop
- 1 pack of Clover embroidery needles, sizes 3-9.
- 1 plantable card in either a bumblebee or calendula design, by Small Victories
- Wrap and trim, including a handmade copper bell (for the holidays!), and bee charm
About these threads:
These 100% wool threads are naturally rustic, with beautiful color and texture for embroidery, visible mending, darning, punch needle, and wool appliqué projects.
Threads are colorfast and can be washed with cool water; we recommend in a delicates bag to protect your embroidery and prevent felting.
87 yards/80 meters per spool
Made in Spain