The Weaver's Circle Kit makes a special gift for your favorite weaver or yourself! We've combined a beautiful palette of wool rovings and corespun yarn with our favorite weaving tools, wrapped in a thoughtful round hand-carved bowl, perfect for displaying maker tools and fibers!
This kit is a wonderful starter package for new tapestry or hand loom weavers, as well as for experienced makers to add new colors and textures to their supply!
Need a loom? Add the Small Frame Tapestry Loom to complete your kit!
- 3 colors of Corriedale roving, app. 1.5 oz/2 yards each
- 2 colors of core spun yarn, app. 1 oz/3 yards each
- 1 beech wood weaving comb by Needle + Purl
- 1 spool cotton warp thread, app. 1.76 oz, 190 yds
- 1 metal tapestry weaving needle
- hand-carved wood bowl, round, about 12" wide
New to weaving? Check out our Starter Guide to Weaving for weaving tips and tricks!
Note: we make every effort to photograph yarn and roving colors as accurately as possible, but individual screen resolutions may vary.