The Sage + Stevie Hat combines alternating wide and narrow cables with a soft, squishy, small-batch farm yarn for ultimate cozy. The wide cable motif uses a less common - but easy! - design that gives this hat a special touch, and creates a beautiful effect in the the crown decreases.
Knit in worsted weight, the Sage + Stevie Hat is a quick project for you or a loved one, and the kit is beautifully packaged for gifting.
The kit includes:
- 1 skein of Great Bay Wool Works Romney worsted weight yarn, 200 yards/3-4 oz.
- Set of 3 Brittany cable needles, our favorites - easy to use and comfy to hold!
- Hand-carved wooden bowl, perfect for holding project notions, or gifting with your finished hat as an extra special touch!
About the pattern:
- Pattern uses approximately 130-170 yds
- Suggested needle size: US size 7
- Sizes: Adult Medium (20"/51 cm at brim, 8.5"/21.5 cm from brim to crown) and Adult Large (21"/53 cm at brim, 9"/23 cm from brim to crown)
Note: a link for the digital download of this pattern will be sent after the order confirmation is completed. This is not a finished product; yarn and pattern are included, but the knit hat happens with your own maker magic!