This Small Tapestry and Weaving Loom is the perfect frame loom to take with you wherever you go! It is easily assembled and disassembled, and comes with a drawstring bag for travel and storage. Beautifully constructed of beechwood, it's a wonderful loom for beginners - easy to warp, easy to hold, and a manageable size for first-time projects!
- All parts to assemble the loom, a heddle bar to speed up the weaving process, and two shuttles.
- Easy assembly instructions.
- A beautiful cotton bag to securely pack all parts.
- Overall dimensions (l x w x h) - 13.8" x 10.2" x 2" / 35 x 26 x 5 cm
- Warping area (h x w) - 11.4" x 7.5" / 29 x 18 cm
- Sett / epi: - 8 threads per inch (in double warp) - 7mm / 0.3inch between each notch
About Fünem Studio:
Fūnem Studio was founded in 2015 by fashion designer Jantine van Peski to share her love for textiles, craftsmanship and her passion for weaving. She has created a beautiful collection of tools, yarns and wool produced in Europe. Fūnem refers to the Latin translation of rope.