This cowl kit includes everything you need to knit the Vines Entwined Cowl:
- two skeins of Mountain Mohair yarn
- progress keeper
- hand-stamped natural cotton project bag
- and a shimmery keychain gauge ruler for your bag, made for us by Katrinkles!
Note that the kit includes enough yarn for the Short Version of this cowl (the blue sample!). If you'd like to make the Tall Version of this cowl (shown in the Spice colorway sample), please purchase an extra skein of your main color choice, available here.
About the pattern:
This pattern includes colorwork charts for two size options, tall or short, with yardage allowances for both.
Difficulty level: Advanced beginner/intermediate
- knitting in the round
- reading a color work chart
- working in two colors
- catching floats.
Sizes (finished measurements after blocking):
- Adult Tall (one size): approximately 24” in circumference, and 11” tall
- Adult Short (one size): approximately 24” in circumference, and 9” tall
- Tall version: 155 yards of colorway Spice, 60 yards of colorway Claret
- Short version: 140 yards of colorway Wintergreen, 55 yards of colorway Edelweiss
- 21 stitches and 24 rounds = 4” x 4” in color work pattern
- US size 7 needle
Purchase includes a link to download the pdf of this pattern after your order confirmation is completed.
We make every effort to photograph yarn colors as accurately as possible, but individual screen resolutions may vary.