These weaving kits are a complete package to start your weaving project! They include all the tools you'll need, and a colorful selection of fibers.
This loom is just the right size for traveling - slip it into your project bag for a road trip or day at the beach - and it is easy and fun for beginners to complete!
- Hand held tapestry weaving loom with optional heddle bar
- Metal weaving needle
- Solid beech wood weaving comb by Needle + Purl
- 2 shuttles
- Cone of cotton for warping (50 g, 190 yard)
- 2 1-oz core spun merino yarn mini skeins (about 10 yards each)
- 1 1.5 oz Corriedale wool roving
- 1.75 oz/50 g skein (about 75 yards) bulky weight 100% wool yarn
Overall loom size: 13.8" L x 10.2" W x 2" H
Warping area: 11.4" L x 7.5" W
Totally new to hand looms and weaving? We've got you covered! See our blog post on weaving - we've put together how-to photos, short videos, tips and tricks to get you started!