This visible mending kit has everything you need to make beautiful, useful patches with wool fabric and thread. The act of mending is both restorative and hopeful - something we all need!
We have carefully selected each color palette, and the hand-carved bowl makes this collection perfect for gift-giving.
An $80 value, this kit includes:
- 1 darning loom by Katrinkles, a great size for both sock and garment repairs
- 3 spools of Moire Rustic Wool Threads, 87 yards each
- 2 swatches of 100% wool fabric for patching, each roughly 6" x 15"; we source this wool from two local-to-us mills in Maine and New Hampshire
- 1 pair of steel project scissors
- 1 small hand-carved wood bowl, about 9" long (note that size, color and shape vary due to the handmade nature of this item)
Choose from 10 different color palettes of wool and threads (each option matches its photo)!
And don't forget to add Visible Mending to your order, a beautiful book full of tips and patterns for mending garments, including the use of wool patches!