Give the gift of embroidery, with the Dropcloth Original Embroidery Sampler kit. This fun collection includes all you or your gift recipient need to get started with embroidery:
- The Dropcloth Original Sampler (10"x12"), which features 14 easy-to-learn stitches and their stitch names printed right on the cloth. You stitch as you learn!
- 6" bamboo embroidery hoop
- Package of 16 Clover embroidery needles
- Two colors of Weeks Dye Works' 6-strand embroidery threads, hand-dyed, 5 yards each.
- Four spools of Weeks Dye Works' 2-strand embroidery threads. Egyptian cotton, 45 yards each, hand-dyed in North Carolina.
- A coupon for a free online Creativebug Workshop to go along with this sampler!
Each kit matches the photo shown. Stitched sampler is for example only. Photo by Dropcloth and used with permission.
Dropcloth Samplers are hand-drawn embroidery samplers, printed and ready for you to jump in and start stitching right away! Each pattern is hand drawn by Rebecca Ringquist in her Portland, Oregon studio, and printed for you to embroider with your own color and thread choices. Rebecca describes them as coloring book pages for embroidery. There's no preparation necessary - they arrive ready to stitch!