Treat yourself or a loved one to the wonderful small-batch yarn that New England has to offer, with our holiday yarn sampler gift box! Each box includes 3 breed-specific farm yarns in natural colors, and 2 yarns beautifully dyed by local spinning mills. All of these yarns are next-to-skin soft and perfect for hats, scarves, cowl, and mitten projects. You can support local farms and makers, and try new-to-you breed fibers with this beautiful assortment.
This box includes over 1200 yards of gorgeous yarn and fun extras, packaged up and ready for gifting!
Each box contains:
- 1 skein Yankee Rock Farm 100% Finn worsted weight yarn, 200 yds (natural gray)
- 1 skein Great Bay Wool Works 100% Romney worsted weight yarn, 200 yards (natural white, silver, or marl)
- 1 skein Five Sisters Farm 100% Shetland heavy DK/light worsted weight yarn, 180 yards (natural oatmeal or chocolate)
- 1 skein Jaggerspun Heather fingering weight yarn, 498 yds, colors vary
- 1 skein Green Mountain Spinnery Mountain Mohair worsted weight yarn, 140 yards, colors vary
- 4" cedar gauge ruler by Katrinkles
- Sweater fob project bag clip by Katrinkles
- Needle + Purl project pattern for the Vines Entwined Cowl, which is suitable for any of the worsted weight yarns in this package. Purchase includes a link to download the pdf of this pattern after your order confirmation is completed.
- Handmade felted acorns, vintage ribbon, and other trim
Note: we make every effort to photograph yarn colors as accurately as possible, but individual screen resolutions may vary. We know you will love these carefully curated color palettes.
Due to the nature of shipping this gift box, it must be purchased individually, or the order will be cancelled. Please purchase any other items separately. Thank you so much for your understanding!